Rotary Screening Bucket Manufacturing
Galen rotary screening bucket is ideal for demolition, excavation filling or pebble selection in waterways, screening and re-separation of organic wastes with sand, recovery of aggregates, selection of natural or waste materials for public maintenance, and rehabilitation of special green areas, stony land.
Rotary Screening bucket, equipped with a rotary basket in both directions, is easily interchangeable and with a network selection (min 10 × 10 – max 150 × 150), it is produced in 7 models for 1 to 40 ton excavators, also applies to mini loaders, backhoe and wheel loaders.In the case of unwanted impacts, the rotary screening bucket includes motor and hydraulic in the bucket, no drainage line is required, and the frame is in the shape of a truncated cone to increase the dredging screening surface.
- use for cylindrical screening, top soil screening, green waste recycling and separation of fine particles from rocks or aggregates
- large capacity volume
- epicyclic gear motor rotary screening drum drive
- Robust, reliable frames built to withstand even the heaviest workloads
- Primary screening of scrap material, demolition material, excavation filling material and material resulting from the reclamation of rocky soil
- Gravel selection in waterways
- Beach cleaning
Nothing for material selection cleaning and screening Galen rotary screening bucket perform better.With its high capacity open fronted drum design and simple hammer line feeding operation, Rotary Screening Bucket offers the highest level in material scanning and sorting.
Galen Rotary Screening bucket is equipped with interchangeable mesh system and interchangeable sections around the inner circumference of a drum in the conical back area of the drum. A bolt in the machine mounting bracket ensures maximum use between machines of various sizes. Seven models are available to suit mini excavators from 3 tons to 40 tons excavators.